Thanks for your interest in writing a guest post for us. If you’d like to publish a guest post on our blog, please read the following guidelines before sending in your submission. These guidelines will help you decide if our blog is the correct platform for your submission.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Our readers are interested in website design and development, digital marketing, social media marketing, Social Media Optimization (SEO) and related topics. So, make sure that your post will give our readers new insight and enhance their understanding on the topic.
- Your guest post must be well-researched and contribute something new that will inspire our readers and make them think and act.
- Your content should be original, genuine and not published online somewhere else before.
- Include a brief biography of no more than 35 words, with one link to your personal blog or a personal profile page on your blog. Include your headshot as well.
- The length of article should be between 600-1000 words.
- Make sure that your post is free from grammatical mistakes.
- Check plagiarism before you submit. Any kind of copied content will not be accepted.
- The content should be written in an analytical style using simple and reader-friendly language.
- If your submission includes any data, research, quotes, etc., ensure that you include a link to the source of the information. We will not be responsible for any data inaccuracy occurs in your content.
- Include a high quality image in your post that is very related to the content, copyright free, creative commons, or taken by yourself. We may choose to use another photograph if the submitted one is not suitable.
- We will let you know when your post will run on our website. We may take at least 5 business days to review your post.
- We reserve the right to edit the post as needed and to reject a post that, in our opinion, doesn’t meet the quality standard. Please understand that we can’t provide you with detailed feedback if your post is rejected.
- Once your submission gets published, we will promote the content maximum in our social networks and we encourage you to do the same.
How to submit your post?
To submit your guest post, please email it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure that you include your brief bio and your headshot.
If your submission is successful, we will get back to you within one week after your submission.